Promotion: Hot Deal
BOOK NOW AND SAVE MONEY!
Sometimes it’s okay being late. Book now and treat yourself with a voucher for up to one rent at THE FIZZ Prague!
Be quick and secure one of our special offer apartments!
Here’s how it works:
You received a discount voucher for one rent at THE FIZZ?
Then just go through the booking process and choose your apartment at the FIZZ Prague:
- During the booking process you enter your code into the voucher field.
- After closing a valid lodging agreement, we give you the discount for the last month’s rent. Therefore, the regular rent is only due until the second last month.
- The amount you save depends on the length of your lodging agreement.
Participating is very simple. Here is an overview of all important conditions:
- Every natural person, that is at least 18 years old is eligible to participate.
- The code must be entered in the voucher field during the first booking request.
- Persons who conclude a new lodging agreement within the promotion period until August 26th, 2020 are eligible to participate. The person must have moved into the THE FIZZ Prague by September 30th, 2020.
- A cash payment, transfer, or assignment to or to other persons is not possible.
- Multiple bookings with a voucher are not possible.
- This promotion cannot be combined with other promotions.
- For a request over 12 months, 100% of the last month’s rent is waived. 50% of the last month’s rent is waived for a lodging agreement for 6 months.
- Violation of the conditions of participation will lead to exclusion.
- Discount is not valid in case of an early move-out by providing a new tenant or any termination during the lodging period.
- The entire agreed lodging period must be fulfilled.
If you want to know more, you can find the complete conditions of participation here:
§ 1 – General
Participation in the „Hot Deal“-Campaign of THE FIZZ Prague (ENTRUST s.r.o.) (hereinafter referred to as „Organizer“) can only take place if these conditions of participation are met. THE FIZZ is a trademark of International Campus GmbH, Tauentzienstraße 11, 10789 Berlin, Germany.
§ 2 – Conditions of Participation
All natural persons and persons who are at least 18 years old are eligible to participate. Registration is done by entering a voucher code during the first booking request and is only possible within the promotion period, until August 26th 2020. The person must have moved into THE FIZZ Prague by September 30th 2020. Persons who are already a lodger of THE FIZZ Prague cannot participate. The discount is only valid in case the entire agreed lodging period is fulfilled without any case of early termination.
§ 3 – Further Conditions of Participation
Prerequisite for an effective participation is the valid closing of a lodging agreement, the expiration of the revocation period and the move to the person’s apartment at THE FIZZ Prague. Please note that participation in the promotion is only possible if the following conditions are met:
- Booking: The person is currently not a lodger THE FIZZ Prague.
- Voucher: The person entered the correct code into the voucher field during the booking process.
- 100% of the last month rent is waived if the lodging period is over 12 months; 50% of the last month rent is waived for a lodging period of 6 months.
- After Move-in: It is mandatory to open an account in the European Payments Area (SEPA). Any transaction or currency conversion costs will be charged to the participant.
- The person does not move out, e.g. by providing a new tenant, or terminate the lodging agreement earlier than the agreed lodging period.
- The lodging agreement is not early terminated for cause.
§ 4 – Incorrect information
Participation is only possible in the person’s own name. The entry of false or foreign data (name, address, e-mail address, bank details, etc.) will lead to exclusion from the promotion.
§ 5 – Promotion
With us, people can save one-month (or 50% of one-month) rental fee when concluding a new lodging agreement in the specified promotion period, provided that the conditions mentioned under §3 are met.
The lodging savings are made after the conclusion of a valid lodging agreement and after the person has moved in. This action cannot be combined with other action.
A cash payment or transfer/assignment to or to others is not possible.
Each person can only participate once. This promotion is ONLY valid when a lodging agreement is signed via website www.the-fizz.com.
The organizer has the right to extend or shorten the promotion period at his own discretion.
§ 6 – Data Protection
§ 7 – Measures in Case of Disruption Action
The organizer reserves the right to modify, cancel or terminate the promotion for factual reasons at any time without prior notice. A factual reason is especially given if the action cannot (any longer) run according to plan (e.g. infection of computers with viruses, software or hardware errors or other technical, factual or legal reasons that impede the administration, security, integrity or the regular and proper execution of the action. The organizer decides at his own discretion whether the action can be continued in a modified form or whether it should be cancelled or terminated prematurely.
§ 8 – Liability
Data communication via the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be error-free and available at all times given the current state of technology. The organizer is therefore neither liable for the constant and uninterrupted availability of the online systems used by him nor for technical and electronic errors of a telemedia service over which he has no influence, in particular not for disruptions such as the loss, delay, delay, change, manipulation or misrouting of e-mails which have their cause in external data networks, in external telephone lines or other hardware or software of the participants or third parties. The same applies to disturbances with regard to the input, recording, transmission and storage of data, in particular also for faulty, missing, interrupted, deleted or defective data records.
Furthermore, no liability is assumed if e-mails or data entries do not meet the requirements set out there and are consequently not accepted or assumed by the system. The organizer is also not liable in the event of theft or destruction of the systems or storage media storing the data. The same applies in the event of unauthorised alteration or manipulation of the data by the participants or third parties.
The organizer shall only be liable for damages other than those resulting from injury to life, body or health if these are based on intentional or grossly negligent actions by him or his vicarious agents. In the event of a culpable breach of an essential contractual obligation, the organizer is also liable for negligent breaches of duty. Essential contractual obligations are those obligations which make the execution of the contract possible in the first place and on whose compliance the participant may regularly rely. In this case, however, liability is limited to foreseeable damages typical for the contract. Any further liability is excluded.
§ 9 – Severability Clause
Should individual provisions of these conditions of participation be ineffective or there is a gap in the regulations, this does not affect the effectiveness of the remaining provisions. The invalid or missing provisions shall be replaced by a provision which comes closest to the purpose of the contract and the statutory provisions.
§ 10 – Applicable Law/Place of Jurisdiction
Czech law shall apply exclusively in the event of disputes. As far as legally permissible, the place of jurisdiction shall be the organizer’s registered office.