- Do I need to complete the new booking, or will you adjust my current lease?
Yes, we would need to make the new booking since the current lease has been done for specific date & period. The new booking will be done by our booking team after you have agreed to your personal price offer.
- For how long may I extend?
You may renew your contract for 12, 24 or 36 months. The sooner you book and longer you stay, the better price offer you get!
- May I change the apartment?
It depends on the availability of the apartments. If there is an available option, the change of the apartment is possible. Please note that there will be an admission fee in such case (90€ for full year and long-term stays).
- May I stay in the same apartment?
Yes, you may stay in the same apartment if you renew your contract before the 30th of May 2022. From the 1st of June 2022, we will already start re-letting the apartment for the winter semester and can no longer guarantee that your current apartment will still be available for renewal.
- What documents should I provide for a renewal?
In order to renew your contract, we need to receive a certificate of enrolment/employment (in case you are a young professional) and liability insurance.
- Can I stay in my apartment if I renew the contract after the 15th of May 2022?
It depends on the availability. If your apartment is still available, of course, we will be happy to offer it to you. However, you will no longer be eligible for personal renewal offer and will have to pay the ‘All-in’ price listed online.
- What can I do if I want to renew later, and my apartment is no longer available anymore?
If your apartment is no longer available, we will try to find another apartment for you (upon availability).
- In which cases I might not be able to renew my contract?
You will not be able to renew your contract if you still have open payments from your current contract or if you have not provided us a SEPA Form. Please complete these steps first to be able to renew your contract.