Questions about the apartment
How do I check available apartments and prices?
Select your preferred THE FIZZ accommodation and click on the button "Available Apartments".
Without any further search adjustments, click on "search now". Now you see all currently available apartments.
The availabilities can change daily, so make sure to check the website regularly to see if there are still apartments available.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us via our hotline numbers.
Are all apartments fully furnished?
- Yes, all apartments feature a pantry-kitchen, bed, wardrobe, writing desk, chair and shelf
- Every apartment also features a modern bathroom
- Internet is available in every apartment
- TV connection (broadcast charges have to be paid by the tenant, if you are receiving BAföG it is possible to be released from the charges)
Further questions about the student accommodation
Are there carports?
- According to the location there are underground carports or carports outside of the house which can be rented
Are there cyclist pitches?
- According to the location there are cyclist pitches in the underground parking or outside the building
Are there any storing possibilities?
- The storing possibilities vary according to the location
Are there any security arrangements in the house?
- Security Service(Friday/Saturday), video-security-system, house manager and house technicians (Mo-Fr), electronic locking system, intercom in the apartments
May I attach posters or paint the walls?
- Yes, but without nails/dowels
- When you move out, the walls have to be put to the initial condition again (white, no holes)
- Our recommendation is to use Tesa Power Strips to attach pictures etc.
Questions about the tenancy agreement
How do I get a tenancy agreement?
- You can generate a tenancy agreement yourself via online-booking on booking.the-fizz.com
Is it possible to reserve an apartment?
- No, it is not possible to reserve an apartment
What do I need to do after I have generated my tenancy agreement online?
The tenancy agreement that has been generated online needs to be printed one-sidedly and two copies have to be sent to the following address within 5 days:
IC Service GmbH
If the tenancy agreement does not arrive within this deadline the booking will be canceled automatically
When will I receive the countersigned tenancy agreement?
After we have received the signed tenancy agreement we will process the tenancy agreement and will send you a scanned copy of the agreement via mail
You will receive the countersigned original with your move-in on site
Which documents do I need for the tenancy agreement?
- ID copy
- ID copy of parents
- Certificate of enrollment
- Banking information (IBAN) SEPA
Which duration does the tenancy agreement have?
The tenancy agreements are regularly issued for 3.5 years
What is the minimum rental term?
- The minimum rent term is one year. The term starts on 1st of October
How much is the deposit?
The deposit equals 3 three netto cold rents
What does all-inclusive rent mean?
- It is a general rent with a yearly increase of 3 percent. At the end of a year there will be no extra utilities charges
- The following is included in the rent: cold rent, operating cost allowance, internet/wifi/TV and furniture rent
Do I have to be a student to rent an apartment?
- In general, we just admit students, apprentices, interns and post graduates
- Young professionals will be admitted in exceptional cases
Questions about cancellation
How and when can I cancel my tenancy agreement?
- The cancellation has to be issued in written form and must be sent to the following address:
IC Service GmbH
The tenancy agreement can only be canceled until the 30th September with the legal deadline of 3 month
Is it possible to sublet my apartment or can I find a new tenant for my apartment myself?
- Yes this is basically possible. The exact requirements regarding this are listed in the tenancy agreement.
Can I register my primary residence at THE FIZZ?
- Yes, on the day you move into THE FIZZ you will receive all the necessary documents. You have to register at the registration office within 14 days after your move-in
What do I have to pay before I can move in?
- The latest 14 days before you move in you have to pay the deposit and the service fee*
- Subsequently all the further rent payment will be conducted exclusively via SEPA direct debit payment
*For the unique service contribution you will receive the following services for your whole rental period: zur Verfügung:
- Admission to THE FIZZ community
- House manager – service | reception – service
- Use of community rooms as well as all the other facilities
- Use of loan units like vacuum cleaners, irons, ironing boards, mops, tools, game console etc.
- Participation at community-events, catering included
- THE FIZZ security concept
Do you still have any questions?
Write us an email, we are happy to help!